Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cupid's Mistake

Taking action and making things happen, could be harder than I thought. It's probably why so many people don't. The notion of love striking like a bolt of lightening, that cupid's arrow hits or misses, provides a ready excuse to just sit around and wait. I have a friend who avoids the whole messy love issue altogether simply by declaring that since she has no power to control it, why even bother.

Call it fate or an odd coincidence, but this morning, just as I was trying to decide what pro-active step I should take next, I read about a Celibacy Support Group. Who's in it, I wonder. Are the members choosing to be celibate or are they celibate by default? I bet I'll find answers here, though I'm not sure to which questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment